×

quesGrandfather got property from govt. after death, who has right over it

At the time of partition my grandfather came to Sonipat, government allotted to our grandfather. Now my grandfather passed away. Who all will have right over that property?

• ansThe property comes under the category of self acquired property and it will devolve upon all the first class legal hires in case he has died without will. the first class hires are wife , son , daughter. all have equal right in the said property. further it must be an allotment of the property.

Advocate Rahul Goyal

Chittaranjan Park, Delhi