Grandfather expired. Property not registered. In possession of uncle.
humara ghar jiss land par hai wo mere father ke uncle ke naam par hai. uss time paise nhi hone ke karan humne registration nhi karwaya tha. humare papa ne he uss land par 25yrs pehle ghar banwaya hai. electricity bill, water bill sab mere father ke naam par he ate hain. ab hum uska registration karwana chahate hain. humare great grand father ne wo land humare dadaji ke naam par kiya tha( jo unhone notary karwaya tha). bas registration nahi karwaya tha. ek new kanoon ke under hume mere papa ke uncle ke account mai land ki value ka amount transfer karna hoga. uska koi other way out hai ?
If your grandfather died without a Will , then the property will devolve both on your father and uncle.
Further the registration will also take place in both of their name.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Removal of building structure. How to take stay?
- Procedure for dissolution of marriage if husband has absconded.
- Clarification on verdict of CGIT for cut off for absorbtion
- How to distribute agricultural property in UP
- Can third party get the promotion committee report of govt. employees?