quesGrandfather expired. Property not registered. In possession of uncle.

humara ghar jiss land par hai wo mere father ke uncle ke naam par hai. uss time paise nhi hone ke karan humne registration nhi karwaya tha. humare papa ne he uss land par 25yrs pehle ghar banwaya hai. electricity bill, water bill sab mere father ke naam par he ate hain. ab hum uska registration karwana chahate hain. humare great grand father ne wo land humare dadaji ke naam par kiya tha( jo unhone notary karwaya tha). bas registration nahi karwaya tha. ek new kanoon ke under hume mere papa ke uncle ke account mai land ki value ka amount transfer karna hoga. uska koi other way out hai ?

  • ans

    If your grandfather died without a Will , then the property will devolve  both on  your father and uncle.

    Further the registration will also take place in both of their name.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father has been fighting a case in Andhra Pradesh court with his brother`s daughters…
Dear sir we are three son and one daughter who is married and my father…
Sir/Madam 1.we are 10 friends and proposed to buy 50 sq.yards of land each ,…
Property is in the name of 5 persons. 2 persons have covered extra area from…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly