quesGifted Property Purchase -- Legal Heirs of Donors making objection

I want to buy a gifted property. I want legal advice as per the below details: Donor is Own elder brother who has gifted 19.5 Cents of land to the younger brother donee. The gift is registered in the local registrar office some 12 year ago in donees' name. Donee is un-married. Donee don't have any means for earning money and facing some health issues. To compensate his expenses, donee wants to sell the gifted property. Now the donors heirs (sons of elder brother) making objection. Donor and Donee are Muslims and both alive. Please advice, whether safe to buy the property. Thanks

If the donor is making objection, we suggest you not tot buy the property because at the later stage you may have legal complication.

However if you still intend to buy the property, we suggest that you should execute a sale deed.