quesGifted Property Purchase -- Legal Heirs of Donors making objection

I want to buy a gifted property. I want legal advice as per the below details: Donor is Own elder brother who has gifted 19.5 Cents of land to the younger brother donee. The gift is registered in the local registrar office some 12 year ago in donees' name. Donee is un-married. Donee don't have any means for earning money and facing some health issues. To compensate his expenses, donee wants to sell the gifted property. Now the donors heirs (sons of elder brother) making objection. Donor and Donee are Muslims and both alive. Please advice, whether safe to buy the property. Thanks

  • ans

    If the donor is making objection, we suggest you not tot buy the property because at the later stage you may have legal complication.

    However if you still intend to buy the property, we suggest that you should execute a sale deed.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

dear sir i am overseas,pio card holder, my mother wants to gift her half share…

My father have two wives... 2 children from 1st wife and 3 children from second…

I have bought the flat at the price of 6900 Rs/sqft. I have obtained 55%…
I am the tenant in a shop for last 40 years, now me alongwith with…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly