gifted property but not registered - can one purchase
Whether property received in gift without registering the deed can be purchased from the person who has received it? Whether it will effect the registration process if purchased? Whether the person holding POA do have rights to sale the property and if so then could the Sale deed be registered?
No don't purchase the property, gift deed has to be stamped and registered. In your case the gift deed is not registered.
So avoid purchasing the property, whether POA is registered or whether it is given in favour of close family relative. In such a case POA can sell the property and sale deed should be duly stamped and registered .
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Divorce by wife
- Hire a cab driver drove rashly inspite of warning met with an accident
- is sign of son and daughter compulsory in while self acquired property
- How can I change my name in birth certificate
- Husband provide false income in court how can i get that proof