Gift deed to be converted into a will.
A gift which is not accepted is it void or will it be converted into a will, if it fulfills all other requirements.
You must state facts of your case. Has gift deed been executed? Is it duly stamped and registered? what are the recitals in gift deed? Without going through the document we cannot draw any conclusion. To answer your academic query gift deed has to be accepted by donee. If it is not accepted by donee then it is void.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Easements rights blocked by neighbor how can I execute court order
- want to know the procedure to file a case in consumer forum?
- Vehicle Sale & Dispute as I want to cancel the sale now
- union president wants to forcefully replace me
- What is possible result in this case filed in CJM court