Fraudulent selling of land. How can i get money or land back?
I buy a land from a person who have not right to sell the land but he registe the land in registard office and taken mony from me. My qustion is 1.Can a aperson sell land having no owneship on the property 2. How registard office allow to sell the property without his legal owner 3. Can i get mony from fraudrent buyer if then how 4
We first of suggest you file a police complaint against the person for cheating and forgery under Indian Penal court.
There after you should challenge the sale deed and seek cancellation for the sale deed.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Are marriages in Arya Samajh Mandir Valid
- Can parents of an adult girl force her to stay with them
- A person kept generator in front of my house causing nuisance
- What is the stamp duty applicable on gifting property to someone?
- House in brother's name staying there for 25 years asking to leave