×

quesFraudulent selling of land. How can i get money or land back?

I buy a land from a person who have not right to sell the land but he registe the land in registard office and taken mony from me. My qustion is 1.Can a aperson sell land having no owneship on the property 2. How registard office allow to sell the property without his legal owner 3. Can i get mony from fraudrent buyer if then how 4

We first of suggest you file a police complaint against the person for cheating and forgery under Indian Penal court.

There after you should challenge the sale deed and seek cancellation for the sale deed.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services