Extra demand on Increased area - Faridabad
I have booked a flat in Faridabad, now on possession, builder is asking for the following - VAT tax (is this legal to collect vat from customer) -Increased area - they say have increased area of 228 sq ft (total super area was 899 sq ft) and selling to me as dry terrace (it's like a shaft one side is common gallery other side is common entry and my kitchen wall).
My question is do i have to pay the full amount of this dry terrace or it will come under common area and will be shared to all units in building?
You should pay exactly what has been mentioned in the Agreement to be paid by you. Not a single dime more. If he refuses to handover possession of the flat to you for not paying the extra amount, pay the same under written protest. After taking the possession, file a consumer case before your local District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum alleging deficiency in service and unfair business practice claiming refund of the said extra amount illegally collected from you with interest, damage, cost and also direction to register the flat in your name within 30 days thereof.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can DV and divorce case be filled simultaneously
- Can any action be taken on my Father in law for giving property to son
- How to execute a Will & share property - I am the executor of the Will
- Ex- employers denies to pay pending salary
- Can i claim share in father's property if mother not agreeing