Entrance to our home blocked by neighbors
I have a property in Aligarh district. We live in Delhi.
There was an open space in front of the house but our neighbors used up that space. This activity blocked our entrance and it is difficult for us to enter.
It’s been two & half years and that we’ve filed a case. The case is still pending in the court.
We feel that the lawyer is not putting in his best efforts to solve the case. Please guide me on the exact legal solution to this problem.
The information provided by you is inadequate to provide you a perfect legal advice that would be fruitful for you.
Firstly we would like to know what is the case about which is pending for 2 and a half years.
And if you think that your lawyer is incompetent then the option available to you is to change your lawyer.
The way you can change your lawyer is that you get a new lawyer and once the new lawyer signs the vakalatnama ask the previous lawyer to give no objection to the new vakalatnama.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brought a property but private land owner is threatening to vacate
- Is cheque bounce maintainable or not if 3 times bounced
- Can CBI arrest on anonymous complaint made
- How can I save my 50lakhs money at the present stage.
- want to create an app/website and want to know all the legal aspects.