quesEntrance to our home blocked by neighbors

I have a property in Aligarh district. We live in Delhi.

There was an open space in front of the house but our neighbors used up that space. This activity blocked our entrance and it is difficult for us to enter.

It’s been two & half years and that we’ve filed a case. The case is still pending in the court.

We feel that the lawyer is not putting in his best efforts to solve the case. Please guide me on the exact legal solution to this problem.

  • ans

    The information provided by you is inadequate to provide you a perfect legal advice that would be fruitful for you.

    Firstly we would like to know what is the case about which is pending for 2 and a half years. 

    And if you think that your lawyer is incompetent then the option available to you is to change your lawyer.

    The way you can change your lawyer is that you get a new lawyer and once the new lawyer signs the vakalatnama ask the previous lawyer to give no objection to the new vakalatnama. 

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

invested in a Japyee project Udaan in 2013 and have not received possession till now,…

Someone has filed a will probate, without my signature consent, where one of my sibling…

Can my father sell my ancestral property to other family without me, my brother &…
We are Hindu Brahmins from palakkad, kerala. My grandfather is no more and he had…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly