Entrance to our home blocked by neighbors

I have a property in Aligarh district. We live in Delhi.

There was an open space in front of the house but our neighbors used up that space. This activity blocked our entrance and it is difficult for us to enter.

It’s been two & half years and that we’ve filed a case. The case is still pending in the court.

We feel that the lawyer is not putting in his best efforts to solve the case. Please guide me on the exact legal solution to this problem.

Answer

The information provided by you is inadequate to provide you a perfect legal advice that would be fruitful for you.

Firstly we would like to know what is the case about which is pending for 2 and a half years. 

And if you think that your lawyer is incompetent then the option available to you is to change your lawyer.

The way you can change your lawyer is that you get a new lawyer and once the new lawyer signs the vakalatnama ask the previous lawyer to give no objection to the new vakalatnama.