Documents required for purchase of old flat.
We are planning to purchase 27 year old property in Pune. Current owner is the third owner and we will be the fourth owner. construction was in the year of 1987. First party and second party "Agreement" documents are there in which complete details about the two deals are mentioned.(That time sale deed was not there , so only single "agreement" document is there. Now the current owner is the third owner. He has agreement to sale between him and second owner. However sale deed is not prepared(he baught the flat in 1996 and according to him that time concept of sale deed was not there). He has a possession letter which second owner has written to the chairman of society mentioning that flat is sold to current owner and full payment is recieved. It also has a payment receipt which has payment schedule on it.(this possession letter is on stamp paper). Are this documents are complete in case we want to go ahead with this property? Remaining all documents are available with the owner like society share certificate, completion letter, commencement letter,index 2 etc. Kindly guide me.
Is the agreement duly stamped and registered? Please check by consulting local lawyer before purchase of flat.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is staying separate for 6 months a valid ground for divorce?
- Sir I worked in a BPO company for 2 months, they didn't pay me at all
- On what grounds I can file for divorce?
- Gave money to a person. Now he is making excuses to pay
- Working 12 hours a day, daily for 5 weeks. What right do i have?