quesDocuments required for purchase of old flat.

We are planning to purchase 27 year old property in Pune. Current owner is the third owner and we will be the fourth owner. construction was in the year of 1987. First party and second party "Agreement" documents are there in which complete details about the two deals are mentioned.(That time sale deed was not there , so only single "agreement" document is there. Now the current owner is the third owner. He has agreement to sale between him and second owner. However sale deed is not prepared(he baught the flat in 1996 and according to him that time concept of sale deed was not there). He has a possession letter which second owner has written to the chairman of society mentioning that flat is sold to current owner and full payment is recieved. It also has a payment receipt which has payment schedule on it.(this possession letter is on stamp paper). Are this documents are complete in case we want to go ahead with this property? Remaining all documents are available with the owner like society share certificate, completion letter, commencement letter,index 2 etc. Kindly guide me.

  • ansIs the agreement duly stamped and registered? Please check by consulting local lawyer before purchase of flat.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to sell my house. Is agreement to sell a prerequisite to sell or,…
My grandfather has 3 sons and a daughter. His elder son is my dad. He…

A land of 4.5 acres owned by my grandfather was sold 20 years ago. My…

My daughter's in-laws had constructed a house worth 30 lakhs 7 years back in their…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly