quesDivision of property. My sister is not ready to divide.

Me and sister are the only daughters and NOK after my parent's demise. Whole property including a flat in city and agriculture land in village is on my mom's name. We haven's got it transferred in our names yet. My sister don't want to sell any property to divide the property. As she is a divorcee and not earning anything, and living in our parents flat, so I never forced her to move out and sell it. Its been 5 years she is living in that house alone. What can I do to get my share of property.

• ansAfter the demise of your mother you and your sister are the only heirs who have succeeded to her properties. As such, you may file a suit for partition to cull out your equal share in the properties, notwithstanding her refusal to sell the properties.