Division of portion in ancestral property.
Ancestral Property has been divided since, 15 years back among two male heirs equally (1 & 2) after mutual agreement and two female heirs ( 3 & 4) consent with signature on agreement with witness. Legal heir 1 has expired & two sons ( 5 & 6) of legal heir 1 claim that property is not divided correctly, need more share and not ready to get the property registered as per earlier agreement. What should be further action? Legal heir 2 is much worried for not having ownership of property?
If partition between 1 & 2 was oral or reduced into writing before the village panchayath (Panchayati Palupatti)? After the partition was the property divided in terms of the said partition? Also, after the same, was the name of the respective parties mutated in the revenue records (R.T.C) in the name of 1 & 2? If so then if either party has an objection they can approach the civil court, at District for further relief/s.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i use the security deposit to pay bank loan
- Adoption of the son by step father
- My selection refused by institute under open category as I am ESBC
- Execution of money decree against Government
- Is leave and license agreement valid in Dehradun for eleven months