quesDivision of portion in ancestral property.

Ancestral Property has been divided since, 15 years back among two male heirs equally (1 & 2) after mutual agreement and two female heirs ( 3 & 4) consent with signature on agreement with witness. Legal heir 1 has expired & two sons ( 5 & 6) of legal heir 1 claim that property is not divided correctly, need more share and not ready to get the property registered as per earlier agreement. What should be further action? Legal heir 2 is much worried for not having ownership of property?

• ansIf partition between 1 & 2 was oral or reduced into writing before the village panchayath (Panchayati Palupatti)? After the partition was the property divided in terms of the said partition? Also, after the same, was the name of the respective parties mutated in the revenue records (R.T.C) in the name of 1 & 2? If so then if either party has an objection they can approach the civil court, at District for further relief/s.