quesDivision of portion in ancestral property.

Ancestral Property has been divided since, 15 years back among two male heirs equally (1 & 2) after mutual agreement and two female heirs ( 3 & 4) consent with signature on agreement with witness. Legal heir 1 has expired & two sons ( 5 & 6) of legal heir 1 claim that property is not divided correctly, need more share and not ready to get the property registered as per earlier agreement. What should be further action? Legal heir 2 is much worried for not having ownership of property?

  • ansIf partition between 1 & 2 was oral or reduced into writing before the village panchayath (Panchayati Palupatti)? After the partition was the property divided in terms of the said partition? Also, after the same, was the name of the respective parties mutated in the revenue records (R.T.C) in the name of 1 & 2? If so then if either party has an objection they can approach the civil court, at District for further relief/s.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi Sir , Namaste...I belongs to Hindu religion.My Father died on july 5 , 2004.He…
Hello, Background: I am selling a property which is co-owned by my mother. The property…
Mothers right in deceased son property if Already taken a share in such property as…
I purchased a plot and paid the entire cost to the land developer. They gave…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>