distribution of property after fathers deads
we belong to a small business family, recently my father expired. We r three brothers and four sisters and my mother. May I know the procedure to get legal heir and power of attorney to run mines and to get contract bills from governments ?
If your father did not make any will during his lifetime then a letter of administration is required from the court respecting the properties left by your father. All the legal heirs i.e you, your mother and all your siblings have an equal share in the property of your deceased father if he died without writing a will. The business of your father can be divided by all of you through a deed of partition. Each legal heir would have 1/8th share in property of deceased.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Delay in possession of flat by builder what to do.
- Complainant doesn't appear in court for evidence. How to bring him?
- Claims rejected by NSE cell against unicon securities
- Client making false allegation of hacking email id
- Registering WILL after the death of the testator