distribution of property after fathers deads

we belong to a small business family, recently my father expired. We r three brothers and four sisters and my mother. May I know the procedure to get legal heir and power of attorney to run mines and to get contract bills from governments ?

If your father did not make any will during his lifetime then a letter of administration is required from the court respecting the properties left by your father. All the legal heirs i.e you, your mother and all your siblings have an equal share in the property of your deceased father if he died without writing a will. The business of your father can be divided by all of you through a deed of partition. Each legal heir would have 1/8th share in property of deceased.