DDA property in Delhi. Discrepancy in documents. What to do?
I am planning to buy a DDA flat in Rohini. While verifying the papers I observed that in following papers: - Intimation letter - Allotment Letter - CD All the above documents do not mention the pocket in the property address\ or mention pocket 0 Whereas on possession slip the address of the flat mentions the pocket as pocket 4. I tried to obtain an answer from DDA they are saying that this is not a problem as file number mentioned on all documents is same. They are not giving anything in writing regarding this discrepancy. Kindly Advise if this is not a big problem and I should make a deel?
DDA must provide the pocket number because there could be multiple flats of same house number in different pockets. However, in case you can procure the master plan of that area and get your flat identified and have this fact mentioned in your allotment letter and title documents, then you may go ahead with the deal.
Alternatively, you may write an RTI letter to them seeking answer about the Pocket in which the Flat you proposed to buy is situated.
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- sale of property acquired after partition without paper
- How to file a PIL against government organisation
- How to get judiciary documents related to the civil case of my in-law
- Basement floor illegal construction (office in the place of parking).
- I had a conflict with my co-founder of pvt limited company