DDA property in Delhi. Discrepancy in documents. What to do?

I am planning to buy a DDA flat in Rohini. While verifying the papers I observed that in following papers: - Intimation letter - Allotment Letter - CD All the above documents do not mention the pocket in the property address\ or mention pocket 0 Whereas on possession slip the address of the flat mentions the pocket as pocket 4. I tried to obtain an answer from DDA they are saying that this is not a problem as file number mentioned on all documents is same. They are not giving anything in writing regarding this discrepancy. Kindly Advise if this is not a big problem and I should make a deel?

DDA must provide the pocket number because there could be multiple flats of same house number in different pockets. However, in case you can procure the master plan of that area and get your flat identified and have this fact mentioned in your allotment letter and title documents, then you may go ahead with the deal.

Alternatively, you may write an RTI letter to them seeking answer about the Pocket in which the Flat you proposed to buy is situated.