quesDDA property in Delhi. Discrepancy in documents. What to do?

I am planning to buy a DDA flat in Rohini. While verifying the papers I observed that in following papers: - Intimation letter - Allotment Letter - CD All the above documents do not mention the pocket in the property address\ or mention pocket 0 Whereas on possession slip the address of the flat mentions the pocket as pocket 4. I tried to obtain an answer from DDA they are saying that this is not a problem as file number mentioned on all documents is same. They are not giving anything in writing regarding this discrepancy. Kindly Advise if this is not a big problem and I should make a deel?

  • ansDDA must provide the pocket number because there could be multiple flats of same house number in different pockets. However, in case you can procure the master plan of that area and get your flat identified and have this fact mentioned in your allotment letter and title documents, then you may go ahead with the deal.

    Alternatively, you may write an RTI letter to them seeking answer about the Pocket in which the Flat you proposed to buy is situated.

    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My uncle has sold my grandfather's property without my knowledge. When I asked my Uncle…
Religion:Hindu We have a property(farm) which is on the name of my uncle and my…
I have a rent to own and the landlord files bankruptcy. Losing the house. What…

Hi, I am planning on taking a loan against property. I have a few questions-…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly