Common way for two houses.
Since 40 yrs there is one street for me n my neighbor..n over that street village's panchayat Laid bricks thus constructed it for our use. But now that street land comes under my neighbor and so he is not letting us use that street.
My question is since government had constructed that, so can he stop us from using that path now? What we should do now?
You will have to move court to direct your neighbor to permit you to use said road. You should point out that for last 40 years you had uninterrupted access to said road. Court will then, grant you an injunction restraining your neighbor from obstructing your right to use said road for access to your property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Government acquiring land can I get stay on it
- Employer refusing to return original documents
- Tenant was staying without paying rent now want her to vacate.
- can uncle give his share of property through will if in Joint names?
- Took loan but due to harassment fled from that place