quesCommon way for two houses.

Since 40 yrs there is one street for me n my neighbor..n over that street village's panchayat Laid bricks thus constructed it for our use. But now that street land comes under my neighbor and so he is not letting us use that street.

My question is since government had constructed that, so can he stop us from using that path now? What we should do now?

• ansYou will have to move court to direct your neighbor to permit you to use said road. You should point out that for last 40 years you had uninterrupted access to said road. Court will then, grant you an injunction restraining your neighbor from obstructing your right to use said road for access to your property.