can i get a refund on booking amount given to builder
I booked a property in Delhi, but due to some issues I changed my mind and requested builder for withdrawal of my booking. Builder suggested to resale the property in place of withdrawal/cancellation.
And mentioned that in case of cancellation all the booking amount will be forfeited but I did not sign any builder buyer agreement. Can the builder forfeit the booking amount? How can I get my booking amount back?
We suggest you to approach the concerned Consumer Forum to seek refund in such a case. you may Before approaching the Consumer Forum, you may issue a legal notice to the Builder through an Advocate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Absconding from job
- Husband withdrew mutual consent after cool period. What to do now?
- Tenant not in India and agreement expired am how to vacate
- How to challenge unjust Adjudication decision from Service Tax
- Can I send cruelty notice to my wife before she file false 498a.