can i get a refund on booking amount given to builder
I booked a property in Delhi, but due to some issues I changed my mind and requested builder for withdrawal of my booking. Builder suggested to resale the property in place of withdrawal/cancellation.
And mentioned that in case of cancellation all the booking amount will be forfeited but I did not sign any builder buyer agreement. Can the builder forfeit the booking amount? How can I get my booking amount back?
We suggest you to approach the concerned Consumer Forum to seek refund in such a case. you may Before approaching the Consumer Forum, you may issue a legal notice to the Builder through an Advocate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My sisters husband refused to accept her for 1st wife
- Can a new complaint effect the bail received by court
- Property in fathers name how will it get divided in 3 equal parts
- What action can take if my wife is harassing me
- Tenant not evicting house / not handed over the house