quescan i get a refund on booking amount given to builder

I booked a property in Delhi, but due to some issues I changed my mind and requested builder for withdrawal of my booking. Builder suggested to resale the property in place of withdrawal/cancellation.

And mentioned that in case of cancellation all the booking amount will be forfeited but I did not sign any builder buyer agreement. Can the builder forfeit the booking amount? How can I get my booking amount back?

  • ansWe suggest you to approach the concerned Consumer Forum to seek refund in such a case. you may Before approaching the Consumer Forum, you may issue a legal notice to the Builder through an Advocate.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir, I booked an under construction 2 bhk 1280 sq feet apartment in Bangalore…
My grandfather was owning property and he made a registered will of all his property…
We have booked a flat in redevelopment mahada project in Andheri West Mumbai in August…

My Great-Grandfather i.e. father of grandfather has 8 acres of land. He died. My Great-Grandfather…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly