×

quescan i get a refund on booking amount given to builder

I booked a property in Delhi, but due to some issues I changed my mind and requested builder for withdrawal of my booking. Builder suggested to resale the property in place of withdrawal/cancellation.

And mentioned that in case of cancellation all the booking amount will be forfeited but I did not sign any builder buyer agreement. Can the builder forfeit the booking amount? How can I get my booking amount back?

• ansWe suggest you to approach the concerned Consumer Forum to seek refund in such a case. you may Before approaching the Consumer Forum, you may issue a legal notice to the Builder through an Advocate.