Can father disown sis from family and give no property?
My sister is doing love marriage without my parents permission. Now parents want to disown her. Will she have share in property if they disown her?
If the property of your father then, he can disown her and she would have no share in the property.
But if the property is ancestral then, the share of your sister cannot be disturbed and she would continue to have share in the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property is physically divided how can we file for our legal share
- Regarding Transfer of Property from biological father to my name
- How to export medicines to international patients
- Case of assault against a doctor.
- Husband took all my money and jewellery how to take it back