quesCan father disown sis from family and give no property?

My sister is doing love marriage without my parents permission. Now parents want to disown her. Will she have share in property if they disown her?

  • ansIf the property of your father then, he can disown her and she would have no share in the property.

    But if the property is ancestral then, the share of your sister cannot be disturbed and she would continue to have share in the property.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

What action we can take or a judge should take, if a lady (opposite party…

Dear Sir/Madam GDA allotted Plot in 2003 in Indirapuram Ghaziabad to Mr. X. Mr X…
my great grand father has an property in his name at jalandhar city and expired…
Hi sir, My father brought a property in 1995 which is sold by a muslim…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Ekta Mehta

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly