quesBuilder is not is position to complete the project . He is in bankrupt

I have purchase a flat at Akruli , New Panvel , Maharashtra, and registered in my name. Builder is not is position to complete the project . He is in bankrupt now. He has promise to complete the project through other builder to whom he is selling all his incomplete project. There is some hidden agreement between the two builder is going on. Their proposal for buy back also in air. What is your advice. pl.mail me.

  • ans

    You want your project to be completed , so you should not be effected with the hidden agreement.

    However such ensure, that no additional liability falls on you .

    We suggest that you must execute an agreement with the new and older builder regarding the same. In case they fail, then you must file a consumer case against the builder thereby seeking compensation for deficiency of services


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Sudershani Ray

  Kailash Hills
 Experience: 10 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly