Builder is not is position to complete the project . He is in bankrupt
I have purchase a flat at Akruli , New Panvel , Maharashtra, and registered in my name. Builder is not is position to complete the project . He is in bankrupt now. He has promise to complete the project through other builder to whom he is selling all his incomplete project. There is some hidden agreement between the two builder is going on. Their proposal for buy back also in air. What is your advice. pl.mail me.
You want your project to be completed , so you should not be effected with the hidden agreement.
However such ensure, that no additional liability falls on you .
We suggest that you must execute an agreement with the new and older builder regarding the same. In case they fail, then you must file a consumer case against the builder thereby seeking compensation for deficiency of services
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Made payment to a person who promised to give job now absconding
- Procedure to recover due salary from a Private Company
- Railway construction work blocking my way to home what can we do
- Shop on rent tenant not vacating the premises what action can i take?
- Validity of Section 309 of IPC