Builder is not is position to complete the project . He is in bankrupt

I have purchase a flat at Akruli , New Panvel , Maharashtra, and registered in my name. Builder is not is position to complete the project . He is in bankrupt now. He has promise to complete the project through other builder to whom he is selling all his incomplete project. There is some hidden agreement between the two builder is going on. Their proposal for buy back also in air. What is your advice. pl.mail me.

You want your project to be completed , so you should not be effected with the hidden agreement.

However such ensure, that no additional liability falls on you .

We suggest that you must execute an agreement with the new and older builder regarding the same. In case they fail, then you must file a consumer case against the builder thereby seeking compensation for deficiency of services