quesbrothers fighting for property-father stuck

My father has a property in my native place. He and my brothers stay there and are trying to remove my name from the property documents. they are forcing my father to do the same. The 'will' states that my father can change the names at anytime. So my father is forced to changes names and the amounts to be divided. but my father will not accept that he is being forced. so now I dont know if they names have been changed. Please guide me with this.

  • ansIf it is a ancestral property then your share can not be taken, in case of self acquired property transfer of property in the name of your other brothers, it will be considered as gift and they will be required to pay stamp duty on that.

    In case of will they will get the property only after death of your father. In any way what has to be done should be with consent of your father, unless he makes a statement in this regard nothing can be changed in the present will.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father didn't name his property after anyone.Now that he is no more,being a daughter…
My uncle adopted us but this was not done on papers, he made me nominee…
My neighbor throws trash and dirty water on my terrace. When confronted he denies and…

we are 3 brothers and two sisters.our inhereted property is still not divided .my parents…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly