×

quesbrothers fighting for property-father stuck

My father has a property in my native place. He and my brothers stay there and are trying to remove my name from the property documents. they are forcing my father to do the same. The 'will' states that my father can change the names at anytime. So my father is forced to changes names and the amounts to be divided. but my father will not accept that he is being forced. so now I dont know if they names have been changed. Please guide me with this.

• ansIf it is a ancestral property then your share can not be taken, in case of self acquired property transfer of property in the name of your other brothers, it will be considered as gift and they will be required to pay stamp duty on that.

In case of will they will get the property only after death of your father. In any way what has to be done should be with consent of your father, unless he makes a statement in this regard nothing can be changed in the present will.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services