apply for home loan while paying maintenance
My wife has complained in women cell for fake 498A against me. I have already attended one meeting and now she is also going to file a maintenance case against me. Tell me if I can go for a home loan on my salary this time as I am envisaging that she is going to make a drain to my salary. Please assist.
Pendency of a 498A or maintenance case does not place an embargo on your right to apply for home loan. It is for the concerned bank/financial institution to decide whether you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Maintenance which court orders will only be on the basis of your net salary, as there is no harm going for a home loan.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Lawyer sign is must in each and every process in civil suit
- Clarification on paid leaves as per the new Maternity Act
- How is the share in ancestral property calculated?
- Can a list of property on paper treated as partition list
- Can police put pd act on an accused in cheating case