apply for home loan while paying maintenance

My wife has complained in women cell for fake 498A against me. I have already attended one meeting and now she is also going to file a maintenance case against me. Tell me if I can go for a home loan on my salary this time as I am envisaging that she is going to make a drain to my salary. Please assist.

Pendency of a 498A or maintenance case does not place an embargo on your right to apply for home loan. It is for the concerned bank/financial institution to decide whether you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Maintenance which court orders will only be on the basis of your net salary, as there is no harm going for a home loan.