Acts for eviction from Property
Which Clause, act, rules & regulation are applicable for eviction from property. Where in the act is mentioned that public notice should be published in the English & Hindi newspaper. Please share some classic supreme court/high court decisions related to public notices.
Eviction Suit has to be filed before the Court which normally takes long time. If someone has forcibly trespassed in to your property, a criminal complaint before the local police. Please engage a lawyer having expertise in your field to handle your matter. There is no landmark as such regarding Bedhakal public notices. You can challenge any future sale of the occupied area to any third party.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My boss is asking me to resign I have worked for 8months
- Uncle trying to defame me in my village What action can I take
- Name changed is it necessary to change signature on every document
- Threat to security and privacy of my family. Where to complain?
- NOC from Brothers & Sisters againts PropertyShare After Father's Death