×

quesActs for eviction from Property

Which Clause, act, rules & regulation are applicable for eviction from property. Where in the act is mentioned that public notice should be published in the English & Hindi newspaper. Please share some classic supreme court/high court decisions related to public notices.

• ansEviction Suit has to be filed before the Court which normally takes long time. If someone has forcibly trespassed in to your property, a criminal complaint before the local police. Please engage a lawyer having expertise in your field to handle your matter. There is no landmark as such regarding Bedhakal public notices. You can challenge any future sale of the occupied area to any third party.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services