Someone else parking in front of my place w/o permision
My neighbor parks his car outside my house when we object he says I have taken permission from Ground floor owners to park outside your house. When we complaint to police the neighbors either bribe the police or agree to remove that time and next day again park the car and say the same thing that we taken permission.
This causes a lot of inconvenience. Suggest a remedy or any legal recourse.
He has to obtain a permission from the society and not some individual. Raise your objection in the society meeting. You can ask for a written permission to park the car. Complain to the police should be in writing and not verbally.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Professor failed me deliberately. Unable to give exams. What to do?
- What is the procedure to register a company which is wish to start?
- Is filing of domestic violence case compulsorily by an advocate?
- Builder denying the parking space as agreed on before
- My car is used by my relatives will I be liable in case of accident