Someone else parking in front of my place w/o permision

My neighbor parks his car outside my house when we object he says I have taken permission from Ground floor owners to park outside your house. When we complaint to police the neighbors either bribe the police or agree to remove that time and next day again park the car and say the same thing that we taken permission.

This causes a lot of inconvenience. Suggest a remedy or any legal recourse.

He has to obtain a permission from the society and not some individual. Raise your objection in the society meeting. You can ask for a written permission to park the car. Complain to the police should be in writing and not verbally.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers