quesDelayed to pay a rent. Now Rent deposited in court. What to do?

I have to pay rent on or before of 10th of August which I could not pay. Rent is to be deposited in the court. Now what I can do?

  • ansSir,

    If the case is pending in court of law you can make an application with details of rent and ask permission to deposit the rent amount. But if case is not pending you can issue a letter to owner for accepting the rent together with cheque of said amount or else you can issue money order to him.

    Advocate Pramod Kale

      District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Landlord/Tenant lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, I recently moved to  in May. And my roommate has been harassing me n…
I purchased a land 25 years back its registered in sub register office but Katha…

Status of ownership My husband is a tenant in Khar Danda Village since 1986. In…

We are tenant of one bhk flat in Bangalore. At start for 1st month rent…

Landlord/Tenant Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajat Joseph

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 15 years

Advocate Meena Shastri

  Koni Road
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar

  Chhatrapati Square
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly