Delayed to pay a rent. Now Rent deposited in court. What to do?
I have to pay rent on or before of 10th of August which I could not pay. Rent is to be deposited in the court. Now what I can do?
If the case is pending in court of law you can make an application with details of rent and ask permission to deposit the rent amount. But if case is not pending you can issue a letter to owner for accepting the rent together with cheque of said amount or else you can issue money order to him.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is selling part of the flat legal
- Girl married at minor age and now forcing her to live with in laws
- Denied transfer certificate and conduct certificate by college
- How can I open a hookah parlour?
- What is the meaning of the following High court stay order