quesTermination of employment on the basis of a letter.

On the first day of departmental enquiry i was forced to submit confession of articles of charges without getting the copies of complaints made against me and on the basis of that letter i was removed from my services. After long 19 years legal battle the copies of the complaints supplied to me. There is no FIR/GD/Case against me made by either management or the complainants to the local P.S.

Now my question is that whether this confession is enough for my removal?

• ansIf there is confession statement by you then such statement is binding on you till you challenge such process of obtaining confession statement. Your removal based on confession statement is valid.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only