Termination of employment on the basis of a letter.
On the first day of departmental enquiry i was forced to submit confession of articles of charges without getting the copies of complaints made against me and on the basis of that letter i was removed from my services. After long 19 years legal battle the copies of the complaints supplied to me. There is no FIR/GD/Case against me made by either management or the complainants to the local P.S.
Now my question is that whether this confession is enough for my removal?
If there is confession statement by you then such statement is binding on you till you challenge such process of obtaining confession statement. Your removal based on confession statement is valid.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- neighbour sued for saving me.
- My selection refused by institute under open category as I am ESBC
- how to initiate proceedings in case of forgery in cash withdrawal
- Noise cause by factory where can i file a complaint.
- My aunts approval necessary for getting a will from my grand parents