Suspension of a government employee.
I want to clear that can a employee be suspended, when model code of conduct for election is already applicable.
During the Election, the administration is governed by the Election Commission. Till the election is over, the state Govt. can not suspend an employee without the approval of the election commission. This is applicable to Govt. employee only.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Non-withdrawal of false 498A case before divorce decree date
- How to get the father's name changed in Transfer Certificate
- Mother not willing to share rent received from property
- Cancellation of agreement with builder
- Consultancy promised job and took money but failed to provide