Suspension of a government employee.
I want to clear that can a employee be suspended, when model code of conduct for election is already applicable.
During the Election, the administration is governed by the Election Commission. Till the election is over, the state Govt. can not suspend an employee without the approval of the election commission. This is applicable to Govt. employee only.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Friend paid through cheque which was invalid, how to recover money
- In laws left house deliberately n provokes my husband against me
- Can a security guard claim occupancy rights in a Coop Housing Society
- What are the possibilities of getting NEET ordinance scrapped
- How to obtain property from separated father?