quesSuspended by institute without clearing dues

I was working in an institute as a Principal and did various outstanding tasks during my tenures. As the institute found another person with their knowing started questioning about my work. As I adjusted to the office and college with insufficient staff they asked me for some proper work. I left the job due to verbal and mental harassment. Then they called me saying your four months salary withhold due. I cleared all my dues. What can I do now?

  • ansYou would have to approach the labor court with your grievances. In the interim, please give them a legal notice to the institute stating the facts of the case. If you have documentary evidences to prove injustice, it would be in your favor.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, I am a disabled person (mental illness with 75%). I was depended on my…
I'm the ex employee of the company where my 3 month salary is due. While…

I have worked with Lic, rajahmundry br. for 85days in the year 1990 as temporery…

me and my wife worked for a company. we were not given salary for 3…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly