Suspended by institute without clearing dues
I was working in an institute as a Principal and did various outstanding tasks during my tenures. As the institute found another person with their knowing started questioning about my work. As I adjusted to the office and college with insufficient staff they asked me for some proper work. I left the job due to verbal and mental harassment. Then they called me saying your four months salary withhold due. I cleared all my dues. What can I do now?
You would have to approach the labor court with your grievances. In the interim, please give them a legal notice to the institute stating the facts of the case. If you have documentary evidences to prove injustice, it would be in your favor.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband is suffering from AIDS can i take divorce
- If previous date is mentioned on the stamp paper for lease,is it valid
- Is it mandatory for wife to disclose he salary to husband
- Company did not accept resignation,now asking for notice period amount
- Husband unable to pay child maintenance