×

quesSuspended by institute without clearing dues

I was working in an institute as a Principal and did various outstanding tasks during my tenures. As the institute found another person with their knowing started questioning about my work. As I adjusted to the office and college with insufficient staff they asked me for some proper work. I left the job due to verbal and mental harassment. Then they called me saying your four months salary withhold due. I cleared all my dues. What can I do now?

• ansYou would have to approach the labor court with your grievances. In the interim, please give them a legal notice to the institute stating the facts of the case. If you have documentary evidences to prove injustice, it would be in your favor.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only