quesSMS resign can be legal to leave the job?

Im a medical representative (sales promotional employee) I have worked for 15 days only. Due to harassment by manager i m take drunk of alcohol and in that tence I resigion conditionally on unofficial time. Company immediately give stop working to me and ordered me to sumitt company property . is this lagel.

  • ans

    In order to give you proper guidance it is required to know your terms of employment with the company.

    Also it is important to know the mode of your resignation i.e through mail or call or in person and whether you had conducted yourself professionally in that drunken state.

    A Company can terminate a person's employment on account of unprofessional behavior which is very much legal.

    And as it seems in your case, you had worked only for 15 days, which means you were on probation, during which period a company has full discretion to continue or terminate your employment depending upon your performance.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

RTE 2009 has provision to select and depute teacher with different caliber for std I-V…

my manager has been calling me to office after office hours. is it legal?

I joined as a PO in punjab and sind bank. After joining the branch I…

Dear Sir/ Madam, I am working in IT MNC. I was harassed and badly treated…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly