quesSMS resign can be legal to leave the job?

Im a medical representative (sales promotional employee) I have worked for 15 days only. Due to harassment by manager i m take drunk of alcohol and in that tence I resigion conditionally on unofficial time. Company immediately give stop working to me and ordered me to sumitt company property . is this lagel.

• ansIn order to give you proper guidance it is required to know your terms of employment with the company.

Also it is important to know the mode of your resignation i.e through mail or call or in person and whether you had conducted yourself professionally in that drunken state.

A Company can terminate a person's employment on account of unprofessional behavior which is very much legal.

And as it seems in your case, you had worked only for 15 days, which means you were on probation, during which period a company has full discretion to continue or terminate your employment depending upon your performance.