SMS resign can be legal to leave the job?
Im a medical representative (sales promotional employee) I have worked for 15 days only. Due to harassment by manager i m take drunk of alcohol and in that tence I resigion conditionally on unofficial time. Company immediately give stop working to me and ordered me to sumitt company property . is this lagel.
In order to give you proper guidance it is required to know your terms of employment with the company.
Also it is important to know the mode of your resignation i.e through mail or call or in person and whether you had conducted yourself professionally in that drunken state.
A Company can terminate a person's employment on account of unprofessional behavior which is very much legal.
And as it seems in your case, you had worked only for 15 days, which means you were on probation, during which period a company has full discretion to continue or terminate your employment depending upon your performance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Maid filed false criminal case against me
- DOB correction n change of surname in official records and degree
- Ancestral property to be sold off by a son.
- False theft case filed against me. What can i do to save myself?
- Receving calls from number stating Idea has filed a case. No response.