quesNo appointment letter. Illegally terminated. Salary pending. Remedy?

My company suddenly says that I am not an employee with them anymore. I was working with them since 4 months and have still not received the appointment letter despite regular reminders to them. The salary was also always delayed.

Now they call me and say that I was never employed with them and should stop coming to office. My salary is Rs. 18000 per month and now I don't know what to do as my salary is also due and my career is ruined.

What legal action can I take against them? My salary was transferred to a bank account they opened for me.

You should firstly send them a legal notice for illegal termination of services demanding reinstatement and payment of arrears of salary within 30 days. If you do not receive a response from the Company, then you can initiate a recovery suit for claiming the arrears of your salary along with other dues.

The fact that the company had opened a bank account for you is a sufficient proof that you were working with the company and therefore you can claim your full and final settlement.