No appointment letter. Illegally terminated. Salary pending. Remedy?
My company suddenly says that I am not an employee with them anymore. I was working with them since 4 months and have still not received the appointment letter despite regular reminders to them. The salary was also always delayed.
Now they call me and say that I was never employed with them and should stop coming to office. My salary is Rs. 18000 per month and now I don't know what to do as my salary is also due and my career is ruined.
What legal action can I take against them? My salary was transferred to a bank account they opened for me.
You should firstly send them a legal notice for illegal termination of services demanding reinstatement and payment of arrears of salary within 30 days. If you do not receive a response from the Company, then you can initiate a recovery suit for claiming the arrears of your salary along with other dues.
The fact that the company had opened a bank account for you is a sufficient proof that you were working with the company and therefore you can claim your full and final settlement.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I withdrew case against six person except one
- Can consumer court give permission for construction
- Can answers given during cross examination amount to perjury
- My job has been terminated on false grounds what can be done
- Am I liable to pay loan taken by my father