quesNeglected by company w/o salary, gratuity and bonus. What should i do?

I want to know about the legal procedure if I was neglected from my duties without giving me my salary of 9-10 months and my gratuity + bonus +1 month and 8 days' salary. My job started on 04/12/97 and the removal happened on 08/07/13.


During this period 2-3 times my employer also neglected me and I rejoined after leaving the company. But my full n final was not done during 04/12/97 to 08/07/14. Please suggest me what to do.


  • ans


    We suggest you to send a legal notice claiming your full and final settlement and other dues along with interest @ 24% asking them to pay you the salary and other dues within 15 days. 


    If the same is not paid within 15 days, you should file a recovery suit against the company claiming your salary as well as other dues payable to you at the time of the termination of your services.


    You can also claim damages if either you were not given any notice of termination or you were not given a fair hearing before the termination of services.


    However, we would be in a better position to advise you once we peruse your appointment letter and service agreement.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Team, I m writing you, to get your expert advice on this matter we…

I joined an NGO on Oct 25 and appointment letter was served on Dec 8…

Is calling a female subordinate on a non-working day an illegal issue? I am a…

I have been hired by a company in Sept 2016. I resigned in Jan 2017.…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly