Neglected by company w/o salary, gratuity and bonus. What should i do?
I want to know about the legal procedure if I was neglected from my duties without giving me my salary of 9-10 months and my gratuity + bonus +1 month and 8 days' salary. My job started on 04/12/97 and the removal happened on 08/07/13.
During this period 2-3 times my employer also neglected me and I rejoined after leaving the company. But my full n final was not done during 04/12/97 to 08/07/14. Please suggest me what to do.
We suggest you to send a legal notice claiming your full and final settlement and other dues along with interest @ 24% asking them to pay you the salary and other dues within 15 days.
If the same is not paid within 15 days, you should file a recovery suit against the company claiming your salary as well as other dues payable to you at the time of the termination of your services.
You can also claim damages if either you were not given any notice of termination or you were not given a fair hearing before the termination of services.
However, we would be in a better position to advise you once we peruse your appointment letter and service agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How is adultery proved
- Company terminated me on false complaint for sexual harassment
- staff has not received salary since one year what to do
- Request for appeal in court to pass me in degree exams
- will i get divorce on the ground that i married against my free will .