quesNeglected by company w/o salary, gratuity and bonus. What should i do?

I want to know about the legal procedure if I was neglected from my duties without giving me my salary of 9-10 months and my gratuity + bonus +1 month and 8 days' salary. My job started on 04/12/97 and the removal happened on 08/07/13.

During this period 2-3 times my employer also neglected me and I rejoined after leaving the company. But my full n final was not done during 04/12/97 to 08/07/14. Please suggest me what to do.

We suggest you to send a legal notice claiming your full and final settlement and other dues along with interest @ 24% asking them to pay you the salary and other dues within 15 days. 

If the same is not paid within 15 days, you should file a recovery suit against the company claiming your salary as well as other dues payable to you at the time of the termination of your services.

You can also claim damages if either you were not given any notice of termination or you were not given a fair hearing before the termination of services.

However, we would be in a better position to advise you once we peruse your appointment letter and service agreement.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only