×

quesLeft army job due to harassment. Promotion was due. How to join back?

I was serving the army for 12 years when in 2011 I was court marshaled. People kept harassing me a lot due to which I had to write in my own discharge. My promotion was due but I had to leave the job.

Now I want to join back. What can I do?

You can file a case in the Armed Forces Tribunal which exercises jurisdiction in relation to appeal against any order, decision, finding or a sentence passed by a court martial or any matter connected therewith or incidental thereto.

You shall have to adduce evidence of harassment so as to prove that your discharge was done under pressure and you wish to resume your services.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only