Left army job due to harassment. Promotion was due. How to join back?
I was serving the army for 12 years when in 2011 I was court marshaled. People kept harassing me a lot due to which I had to write in my own discharge. My promotion was due but I had to leave the job.
Now I want to join back. What can I do?
You can file a case in the Armed Forces Tribunal which exercises jurisdiction in relation to appeal against any order, decision, finding or a sentence passed by a court martial or any matter connected therewith or incidental thereto.
You shall have to adduce evidence of harassment so as to prove that your discharge was done under pressure and you wish to resume your services.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Filed RTI application but did not receive an reply still
- University gave diploma certificate instead of a bachelor degree
- right to privacy invaded- phone conversation recorded
- Can i file for divorce if husband has a child out of marital bond
- Gave loan which he did not return giving false statements in the court