quesLeft army job due to harassment. Promotion was due. How to join back?

I was serving the army for 12 years when in 2011 I was court marshaled. People kept harassing me a lot due to which I had to write in my own discharge. My promotion was due but I had to leave the job.


Now I want to join back. What can I do?


  • ans


    You can file a case in the Armed Forces Tribunal which exercises jurisdiction in relation to appeal against any order, decision, finding or a sentence passed by a court martial or any matter connected therewith or incidental thereto.


    You shall have to adduce evidence of harassment so as to prove that your discharge was done under pressure and you wish to resume your services.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had a bond of 2 years worth 2 lakh. I left the company without…
I joined Miric Biotech ltd (Delhi), on 4th july 16, as RSM Maharashtra. I was…
I got Award regarding my illegal dismissal from service from the Labour Court that "…
We are eligible for muncipal council tender with 5

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly