quesCompany not paying back the money.

We engage in one plan with Prithviutility.com which provide work at home kind of jobs. In this they take around 13000 rupee for one ID and then the user is required to click the given hyper link to earn money. 1 click become 1 rupee and the user can click 100 links per day for one Id. In total, you pay 13000 and get 3000 rs per month for a year.

For first year, the business gave return as promised and they lure the public with various scheme. We also did business for a year and found this a good option to work and purchased ID for around 10 lakhs by borrowing money @18%. Now the company key person got burnt in an accident and the whole business stopped. and he is not paying any money though his business is on track. We are facing problem as our income has stopped and we have to pay the interest on the money borrowed. what is the first step which should go for. its FIR or file a case.

• ansIssue a legal notice. Wait for reply, then accordingly decide your course of acton. Also, you can file criminal complaint of cheating and criminal breach of trust if you so desire.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only