quesCompany not paying back the money.

We engage in one plan with Prithviutility.com which provide work at home kind of jobs. In this they take around 13000 rupee for one ID and then the user is required to click the given hyper link to earn money. 1 click become 1 rupee and the user can click 100 links per day for one Id. In total, you pay 13000 and get 3000 rs per month for a year.

For first year, the business gave return as promised and they lure the public with various scheme. We also did business for a year and found this a good option to work and purchased ID for around 10 lakhs by borrowing money @18%. Now the company key person got burnt in an accident and the whole business stopped. and he is not paying any money though his business is on track. We are facing problem as our income has stopped and we have to pay the interest on the money borrowed. what is the first step which should go for. its FIR or file a case.

  • ansIssue a legal notice. Wait for reply, then accordingly decide your course of acton. Also, you can file criminal complaint of cheating and criminal breach of trust if you so desire.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I've joined an IT company recently as a fresher. I've not even received my first…
Payemployer deny pay for no of days worked as had terminated the employe for visiting…
I was working "Work from Home" for a Delhi based marketing company since Jul'15. The…
what is the status of an employee appointed on permanent post, completed the more than…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly