quesCleared my promotion exam. Still not promoted. What legal action?

I cleared my promotion exam. My name was in the merit list. But still my promotion was not done. What can i do now? I am working in the department of Post.

• ansYou need to check within your department on whether you are in a promotion list along with your joining mates. Then you need to make representation in writing seeking clarification on your promotion list. If your department does not respond then you need to approach Central Administrative Tribunal for suitable reliefs.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore