Cleared my promotion exam. Still not promoted. What legal action?
I cleared my promotion exam. My name was in the merit list. But still my promotion was not done. What can i do now? I am working in the department of Post.
You need to check within your department on whether you are in a promotion list along with your joining mates. Then you need to make representation in writing seeking clarification on your promotion list. If your department does not respond then you need to approach Central Administrative Tribunal for suitable reliefs.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can i file complaint against cigarette seller for over charging
- Can company stop paying for not completing the targets
- Marriage between 6th cousins sharing same surname and gotra valid?
- Wife went for abortion without my consent. Can she be punished for it?
- 498A case filed. Now compromise. How to quash FIR?