can sisters revoke the relinquishment deed signed if brother cheats
i want to ask if sisters have signed the papers saying that they wont claim the ancesteral property can they still take legal action if they feel the brother is cheating them?
The document signed by you in which you relinquished your share in the property can be challenged as the proper relinquishment deed wasn't made.
You have legal recourse available for the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder completed 50% of construction now harassing me
- Procedure for divorce how much amount can I claim for alimony
- Husband kept children in US and sent wife back to India. What to do?
- A job agent cheated by taking money what action can i take against him
- Buying a flat on my mother's name can sister ask for her share in it