can sisters revoke the relinquishment deed signed if brother cheats
i want to ask if sisters have signed the papers saying that they wont claim the ancesteral property can they still take legal action if they feel the brother is cheating them?
The document signed by you in which you relinquished your share in the property can be challenged as the proper relinquishment deed wasn't made.
You have legal recourse available for the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father in law got Will made from husband before dying taking property
- Distribution of father's property after his death
- How to get away from paying Bond Money
- Mistake in DOB in educational certificates. Can it be rectified?
- Bought plot on EMIs.The site not even completed.Should i pay interest?