whether security deposit to RWA is a legal act ?
I would like to know, whether security deposit to RWA is a legal act ?
Usually Resident's Welfare Associations are governed by the rules and regulations through which these welfare associations are constituted.
If deposit of security falls within these rules and regulations, then it is legally obligatory and valid.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is unregistered Will deed valid or not for transmission of shares
- Can I file a defamation suit if someone calls me a pauper
- Husband is already married, how to get separation ?
- benefit or loss of domestic violence FIR with /without caw cell?
- Payment of salary, expenses & notice period amt. delayd