whether security deposit to RWA is a legal act ?
I would like to know, whether security deposit to RWA is a legal act ?
Usually Resident's Welfare Associations are governed by the rules and regulations through which these welfare associations are constituted.
If deposit of security falls within these rules and regulations, then it is legally obligatory and valid.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Can my father sell his property without our consent
- Cousin borrowed money made me guarantor I received call from court
- Procedure to quash FIR filed against me
- Purchased car in the name friend for business he wants to takeover
- What is the procedure to marry a girl of different nationality