What's the procedure of appointment as Govt. council in Army Courts?
What is the procedure of appointment of Govt. council in Armed Forces Tribunal to defend the respondents? Is it initiated through the legal cells of local Army headquarters or is there a central body pan India that appoints this panel?
The local Army HQs Legal Cell (Judge Advocates Branch - JAG Br) appoints the Govt. Council after approval from the JAG Br at AHQ, Delhi.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Married for 4 years now husband not ready to accept me what to do
- How to get correction done in birth certificate
- Agricultural property inheritance in Tamil Nadu
- Wife not wiling to stay with me but i don't want to divorce her
- A person doing fraud on the name of giving visa for hongkong