What's the procedure of appointment as Govt. council in Army Courts?
What is the procedure of appointment of Govt. council in Armed Forces Tribunal to defend the respondents? Is it initiated through the legal cells of local Army headquarters or is there a central body pan India that appoints this panel?
The local Army HQs Legal Cell (Judge Advocates Branch - JAG Br) appoints the Govt. Council after approval from the JAG Br at AHQ, Delhi.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Friend as unable to recover the sum, attempted for suicide
- In laws demanding money what evidences to prove dowry harassment
- Sarpanch of my village not giving rashan card how to claim it
- Person made a written promise to give land, not fulfilled. What to do?
- Land acquired by government. What should I do?