What's the procedure of appointment as Govt. council in Army Courts?
What is the procedure of appointment of Govt. council in Armed Forces Tribunal to defend the respondents? Is it initiated through the legal cells of local Army headquarters or is there a central body pan India that appoints this panel?
The local Army HQs Legal Cell (Judge Advocates Branch - JAG Br) appoints the Govt. Council after approval from the JAG Br at AHQ, Delhi.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how to change religion / caste
- Can daughters be the respondents in 138 case if father died
- What the difference in stamp duty for male and female?
- Not getting permission from nagarpalika for building construction
- Uncle sold father's property how can I claim my share