What is the legal process to disown the son?
My brother is married and is staying separate for 7 years now. He is addicted to betting and keeps betting in matches. My father has till date provided him money around 25 to 30 lacs. Now my father has no more paying capacity. Now he wishes to disown him. What would be the procedure if my father wants to disown him?
Your father can give an advertisement in the newspaper therein mentioning that he intends to disown the son.
No other documentation is required to be filed for the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how to file for a Perpetual injunction and possession.
- RHB allotment possession delayed for 2 Years, what can be done?
- Is it necessary to get court NTR for claiming insurance?
- Is my marriage certificate valid if obtained through some middle men
- Different father's name in documents how can I apply for passport