What is the legal process to disown the son?
My brother is married and is staying separate for 7 years now. He is addicted to betting and keeps betting in matches. My father has till date provided him money around 25 to 30 lacs. Now my father has no more paying capacity. Now he wishes to disown him. What would be the procedure if my father wants to disown him?
Your father can give an advertisement in the newspaper therein mentioning that he intends to disown the son.
No other documentation is required to be filed for the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Build bathroom 30 years back on other's land claiming now
- Builder not providing satisfactory and safe society roads
- In laws took wife forcefully not ready to send her back
- Untill larger bench gives decision divisional's decision is valid?
- How to get the father's name changed in Transfer Certificate