Section resident of Goa marry second time no divorce
I am a citizen of Goa. Here I know that Goa Hindu Citizens are benefited by Goa Special Act for Hindu rehabilitation. Here, minority Hindu can marriage for the second time without divorce. But I have not able to find the Section. Please tell me the acts in details.
There is no such act which permits Hindus to remarry without divorce. A Hindu who remarries during the existence of his/her first marriage is liable to be prosecuted for bigamy under the law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Car Stolen/Not returned back, what can be done ?
- Company acquired land promised to give job still not received any job
- Can we have power of attorney applicable from past date
- Which local authority is authorized to cancel patta made by panchayat
- Ex-girlfriend threatening to file false case and drag me to court